Sunday, November 23, 2008

Boris Becker: "Sandy was much too young 'by our editors

Boris Becker (41) certainly knows that his relationship with Sandy (25) on the danger of the big age difference. "I talk to my friends about politics, sports and culture. Sandy has not yet so much life and never knew an attitude to do it." Becker was his fiancee per SMS put to one side. "I was in shock," he tells the German newspaper Bild. "In August we had agreed to get married. I was the happiest man on earth. I have never been so suddenly and violently fallen in love with someone." The triple Wimbledon winner also think Sandy had trouble with his busy agenda. "Last summer we just always. That I am a busy businessman and even to take account of my ex-wife and child, she sometimes forgot. Puilt My agenda of the agreements, Sandy could not get used to. " Boris looks at the case sober. "Sandy was found not to be true, it can happen. Someday I think a woman with whom I will share my life. I am convinced of that."

No comments: