Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Michelle Williams misses Heath Ledger increasingly


The lack of an overdose in January to deceased Heath Ledger is Michelle Williams, with whom the actor a daughter of three years, becoming heavier. During an interview with Newsweek Williams burst into tears when Ledger name was still listed. "It's so sad," said Williams about the death of Ledger. How they keep their heads above water? "That is changing constantly. What can I say? Marriage is like a river in motion." Although the two were separated, they were a close contact. "The shortage is worse by the day, although I am optimistic by nature. The more time passes, the more I miss him." Williams takes a year off for her daughter Matilda to worry. "I do not want to work while they are at school," says Williams in the interview. "I want them to a routine. The most common, simple routine that I can give her."

No comments: